Each Bridge of Hope child is part of an extended family. As these boys and girls begin to understand God's love, expressed to them in very practical ways, they take the message home to their fathers, mothers, siblings, uncles, aunts and grandparents.
As a result, hearts and homes previously resistant to the Good News are now open to the witness of national missionaries like never before. Your love and care reaches far beyond just one individual. As you extend hope to your sponsored child, that same hope is passed on to many others.
What your support provides:
- The opportunity to hear the Gospel. Your child will learn Bible verses, stories and songs that clearly present the message of Jesus' love and His redemptive sacrifice.
- Education. This includes tuition, books and uniforms. Your child will learn to read and write, guaranteeing a future of hope.
- Nutrition. During the school day, your sponsored child will receive a healthy, balanced meal.
- Medical care. In addition to periodic checkups and medical treatment, children also learn habits of good hygiene, such as washing hands, trimming fingernails and bathing regularly.
- Development. As soon as kids enter kindergarten, they're given opportunities to play games and practice basic rules of courtesy, thus boosting their social skills and self-confidence.