Support missionaries eager to go to villages in Asia needing to know God’s love
GFA World-supported missionaries are hand-picked and trained to minister the love of Christ in Asia. Thousands of new fellowships have started as a result. You can support the work of national missions and enable villages to experience Christ and all He has done for them.
By sponsoring national missions, you will:
- Make it possible for people who have never heard about Jesus to hear how much He loves them.
- Enable men and women to minister in areas that may be restricted or closed to Western missions.
- Serve the people of Asia by providing national workers with the resources they need to show Christ’s love to those around them.
- Partner with an organisation that has more than 30 years experience ministering in Asia through national missionaries.
Each national worker is a man or woman who already lives in Asia. In preparation for ministry, they go through three years of intensive ministry training. The following advantages make them ideal to minister throughout Asia:
- They move freely in areas restricted to outsiders and are usually accepted in the communities.
- They know the cultural taboos instinctively.
- They have already mastered the language or can easily learn a related dialect.
- They live in the community, eating the same food, wearing the same clothes and sharing the same cultural interests as the local people.
- They have a passion and burden to serve their own people.
It only takes £25 a month to help enable national workers to serve full time and bring hope that can only be found in Christ to villages needing it.
We have the opportunity to change lives in Asia. Did you know that around 80,000 people die every day in the 10/40 Window? Some of their lives may end without ever hearing the Good News. We can make a choice today that will forever change the fate of those who have yet to hear.
Sponsor a missionary and bring Christ's love to a village
Sponsor today and for each pledge of £25 to GFA World’s National Missionary Programme, you will get a packet that includes the photo and personal information of a missionary you can pray for. You will also receive exclusive updates from the mission field that help you know how to pray for the region where your missionary is serving.
Through GFA's sponsorship programme our children are excited to be involved in God's mission in Asia.
Rev Steve Nichols and family, London
It is wonderful to be able to partner with our Asian brothers and sisters in sharing the Good News of Jesus with the people of the Asian nations. It would not be possible for me to do this without GFA.
Christopher Cobbold, Reading
As a sponsor of national missionaries and children, I feel greatly blessed to be part of this ministry that powerfully and effectively impacts the most unreached parts of Asia for Christ. My own walk with the Lord has been greatly enriched by being part of this ministry.
Dr Natasha Fraser, Manchester