A church building is one of the most powerful tools for the growth of a congregation. It:
- Presents a consistent, welcoming location for visitors from any background who want to learn about Jesus.
- Frees believers to worship openly and exuberantly without worrying about disturbing their landlords or neighbours.
- Protects believers from intense summer heat and rain. Offers a safe haven for those experiencing opposition.
- Encourages a sense of permanency, credibility and stability for the congregation among the local community.
- Becomes a hub for ministry activities.
- When you donate toward church buildings, you are investing in a place that will be filled with praise, prayer and discipleship, displaying the beauty and wonder of God.
Constructing a church building costs between £7,000 to £26,000, depending on size, location and available materials.